Geo Fever is a 2015 American computer-animated short film directed by Geo G. It is based on Geo LTD's media franchise Geo. The film stars James Arnold Taylor, Jason Marsden, Ariel Winter, Jeremy Shada and Tara Strong. Distributed by Universal Pictures, it debuted in theaters alongside Geo LTD. Animation's Hatty on March 6, 2015.
Geo, Reo, Neo, Bobby and Daniel are preparing a birthday celebration for Claire. However, Geo gets a cold, which causes chaos to "wreak a little havoc" (e.g. Bobby mutating into a monster). It's up to Reo, Neo, Daniel and Claire to find out what causes Geo to get a cold and to find the cure before the havoc ruins the world.
- James Arnold Taylor as Geo Jones
- Jason Marsden as Reo Jones
- Ariel Winter as Claire Jones
- Jeremy Shada as Bobby the Creature
- Tara Strong as Neo Jones
- William Salyers as Daniel
- Danny Mann as William the Doctor
- Corey Burton as the Assistant Doctor
- Jim Cummings as Mr. Shoe'd
- Shane Dawson, Bill Farmer, and Jess Harnell as the Cops
- Jim Ward as Doug the Police Officer
Most of the series' cast, James Arnold Taylor, Jason Marsden, Ariel Winter, and Tara Strong, reprised their roles in the short film. Jeremy Shada and William Salyers joined the cast as Bobby the Creature and Daniel.
The story was inspired from Disney's Frozen Fever and the 1997 Disney remake Flubber.
- This is the second Geo short film to be computer-animated, after Geo Got the Groove.
- This is Bobby the Creature's first appearance and debut.
- This is Daniel's first appearance since Geo: The Animated Series.
- Geo and Reo wear different clothes in the short, rather than wearing their original clothes.