Mikkoman & Eetuman: The Pocket Game, also known as Mikkoman & Eetuman: The Game in the console versions, is a video game published by Gameloft.
- One of the unlockable costumes is called Geo and resembles Geo Guy.
- Following the start of partnership between Singularity Games and Square Enix, the Montreal studio was announced as one of the primary developers of the game. Gameloft said that Square Enix and Gameloft had a deal that they collabrate on one condition, which gave Square Enix the Japanese distribution rights of the game.
- Gameloft studios in Seoul and Barcelona gave the roles in production to the Cluj studio after 1.1.5 update that happened in June 2nd, 2014. DotGears Studios focused on the other projects, while Ubisoft and Geoshea Games bought Bucharest and Pune studios.
- "Balls" Corporation's Hyderabad and Newcastle studios were announced to be closed in July 5th, 2014 and Riverside studio starts to work on it's last game after 2.0 update. The game was then in 1.9.3 update.
- WiiWare version was cancelled in May 25th, since Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service was discontinued in May 20th, 2014.
- The Mikkoman & Eetuman core development team at .GEARS Studios, Ubisoft Toronto, Gameloft Studio Barcelona, "Balls" Studios Newcastle, "Balls" Studios Hyderabad, Ubisoft Annecy, Gameloft Cluj, Gameloft Seoul and "Balls" Studios Pune were all moved under the new studio in Montréal, founded by "Balls". Singularity Games and "Balls" Studios Montreal switch roles in development, as Singularity Games leaves the production.
- Ubisoft left the production, "burned" the publishing rights to Wii version, gave the publishing rights of Wii U, 3DS and PSN to "Balls", with Microsoft Studios giving the publishing rights to Xbox Live Arcade/ID@Xbox versions and Gameloft giving the main publishing rights. PS3 and Xbox 360 versions were cancelled. It happened in August 2nd, 2014.
- The game discontinued in March 29th, 2016.