February 1988-September 1988Edit
At around this time, The Greeny Channel couldn't find a channel to timeshare with.
- Announcer: It has been a great day, but we will now say goodbye to TGC. Don't worry, we'll be back at 6AM.
- (The screen fades away and color bars come on.)
At the time, TGC starting timesharing with an early version of Greeny Jr. called "Nighty-Night Time".
NOTE: † indicates that the announcer is deceased.
- Announcer (Skipper Penguin †): It's the end of the day here on TGC, but wait! You can see us again on TGC 2! Good night!
- (The screen fades away and the handover to Nighty-Night Time is seen)
In 1993, the sign-off was remade as a over the top jazz song.
- Announcer: ♫ The day was FUN! But now it's DONE! But we will see you AGAIN at 6:00 AM on the West, 4:00 AM on the East! See you AGAIN! Tomorrow! ♫
- (the screen fades away and the parental advisory for TGAC is seen)
The sign-off was remade as the Greenytoon characters singing the USA Anthem.
- Announcer: And now! The greenytoons will sign our national anthem!
- Greenytoons: O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
- What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
- Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
- O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
- And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
- Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
- O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
- O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
- Announcer: We will be back at 6 on the West, 4 on the East! Good night!
- (the screen fades away and we cut to the Parental Advisory)
In 2009, The sign-off was an analog sign-off.
- Announcer: In a few moments, after 23 years, the Greeny Channel will turn off its Analog signal. And broadcast in only 100% Full Power Digital. But first, A look-back at analog history on the Greeny Channel.
- (We cut to an slideshow of old logos)
- Announcer: Don't forget to retune your digital converter box. Good night.
- (The screen fades away and we cut to the colour bars, the last few seconds of the 2002-2013 sign-off and the Parental Advisory)
In 2013, The sign off was modeled after the BBC1 Wales analog sign-off.
- Announcer: This is the Greeny Channel. Thank you for watching this. We will now be signing off. We will be back at 6 on the West, 4 on the East! Good night!
- (Cut to the 2013 Greeny Channel logo as it zooms out, then the Parental Advisory)
In 2014, The sign off was modeled after the 2014 [adult swim] sign-off.
- (cut to the national anthem set with footage)
- Announcer: This concludes our broadcasting day. We will be back at 6 on the West, 4 on the East. Thank you for watching the Greeny Channel)
(The screen fades and we cut to the Parental Advisory)